Tuesday 29 June 2010

Ello ello

Customer: Hi, I just called up five minutes ago and spoke to someone from IT and got my email password reset but I've tried it and it doesn't work. I've been having problems with it for a couple of weeks now and it's getting very frustrating.
Me: Ok, can I have your User ID please?
Customer: Oh..yeah..sure.. Hang on a second *sound of phone being dropped*
Customer: I just dropped the phone.. hi?
Me: Hi
Customer: Hi
Me: Hello? Do you have your- *customer talks over me*
Customer: Hi, sorry I just dropped the phone. I just called up five minutes ago and spoke to someone from IT and got my email password reset but I've tried it and it doesn't work. I've been having problems with it for a couple of weeks now and it's getting very frustrating.
Me: Ok, do you have your User ID?

I eventually got her User ID and checked her password, there were no problems with it at all, I guess in all of her frustration she must have been hitting the wrong keys. I don't hold high hopes for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment