Tuesday 6 July 2010

Ha ha

 This is what happens when people look at something new and think "oooooh shiny" and it blinds them to the point that they don't read any instructions or warnings when installing:

From: [Customer] 
Sent: 06 July 2010 14:37 
To: Service Desk 
Subject: Windows 7 
Importance: High

Dear Staff,

Yesterday I borrowd a Windows 7 disc and installed it on my new personal laptop.  Unfortunately, this apears to have deleted all my original manufacturer's installed programmes, as well as my home internet settings and Mcaffee which I installed immediately after following the manufacturer's start-up instructions.  At that time everything was fine.  when I try to use Windows 7 it does not recognise my word or pdf files (I copied a few over via pen stick).  I have no idea how to rectify this problem and the deletions mena that I have no information regarding how to contact the manufacturer. 

I need this laptop to complete a project  and I'm now getting behind.  Pleas can you help? 

Best wishes,

[Customer]

No comments:

Post a Comment