Thursday 6 May 2010

Part-time Job


As a University, we are part of a large network designed and used by all of the Universities in the country and it typically blocks any less than savoury websites.

From: [Student]
Sent: 05 May 2010
To: Service Desk
Subject: access to a website

Hi,

I am currently living at <University Halls of Residence>  and have a new part time job. Unfortunately i need access to a website to be able to do this job and it is blocked by the University. As this is my only form of income I really need to get access to it and i was hoping you would be able to unblock it for me.

My details: [Student]
Username: [username]
Website: www.adultwork.com

Thanks in advance

For information, "adultwork.com" is a website where "individuals can distribute and market their own adult products, services and content". I find it unlikely that the block will be lifted

No comments:

Post a Comment